2023 Policy Update & Disclaimers
Please read the following before making an appointment, Thank You!
HAIRSTYLIST VS. HAIR HEALER
A hairstylist is a licensed stylist specializing in hair cuts, color, highlights, balayage, perms, styling, and more. A hair healer is a licensed hairstylist who can identify a client’s potential hair and/or scalp issue any issues related to an hair and scalp help, and provide various options to combat the issues while working towards a clients’ desired outcome.
LEVEL & PRICING BREAKDOWN
Level 1 - A Stylist/Hair Healer who has finished the apprenticeship and working towards Level 2. During this time, they focus on building a customer base of happy, returning clients, continue their holistic training, and earns various hairstylist certifications in order to uplevel their core styling skills.
Level 2 - A stylist who completes 3-5 years at Ippodaro Natural Salon, has a good client base of happy, returning customers, continues to learn about holistic treatment options, and completes bonus classes/certificate programs to master specific stylist specialties.
Level 3 – A stylist who completes 5+ years at Ippodaro Natural Salon, fosters and continues to grow their client base of happy, returning customers, continues to learn about holistic treatment options AND steps into the teacher/educator role, and completes or teaches certification programs to master specific stylist specialties.
Our goal is to make natural/organic options affordable, so our pricing is based on the specific stylists’ level. Booking with a Level 1 Stylist/Hair Healer will be the most budget-friendly option, and the prices increase based on the stylist’s levels.
*** Note that our apprenticeship is both challenging and comprehensive! An Apprentice will only advance to a Level 1 Stylist/Hair Healer when they demonstrate their skill and passion!
Services & Pricing (General Knowledge)
- Prior to service, each stylist will discuss all style(s), and/or color preference(s) with client.
- We value creating the right image for you through asking the right questions and identifying your individual lifestyle needs.
- All services start at a base price.
- All services vary from each other as this depends on the level of the stylist.
- All prices may change due to product usage, tools, time, etc.
- Redos: A 7-day grace period is granted to the guest in which the stylist can provide additional services to ensure the guest achieves their original hair goal at no cost. We've got you covered! For this special 7-day period, we're open to addressing any refund queries. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure you have a seamless experience.Feel free to reach out and discuss any refund-related concerns. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you. Your happiness matters to us! However, this does not accommodate for a change in mind or drastic changes from what was originally discussed between the stylist and guest. Ultimately, the stylist holds the right to refuse further services to a guest if such a need arises.
- Cancellations: Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If unable to keep an appointment due to a change of heart or reasons beyond your control, please call 24 hours in advance. Our staff works hard to ensure the best for everyone and to allot time efficiently for every service. We cordially reserve the right to charge a 50% from total service that is booked when no cancellations are made prior to day. Fee per hour reserved for short-notice cancellations (less than 24 hrs) and/or broken appointments. Deposits will be kept for no-shows.
Services & Pricing (Specific’s)
- Balayage (Includes Toner): Each stylist has a starting price which includes toner. Price may rise depending on consult/service.
- Complimentary bang trims and neck trims on all cuts for existing guests between regular appointments.
- Non-Wedding Updo Braiding Styles: Each Updo Braiding Style prices range differently depending on style and time, all start with a base price of $75.00.
- All Wedding and Special Occasions: Services related to bridal or special occasions must have a consultation prior to appointment. During consultation, clients must bring in pictures of what they wish to have created.
- Important Note: All consultations start with a base price of $50.00 and gradually change depending on what is discussed.
- Dedicated time: If client needs assistants with ideas and options, clients must book to scheduled 30-minute appointment with stylist. This also includes all very intricate or unusual styles. - Base price $50.00.
- Children 6 Years or Under: Children under the age of 6 years old will pay a reduced price. Children 7+ will be charged regular price.
- Special Teenage Services: Ippodaro Natural Salon offers teaching services for teenagers to properly learn how to wash their hair while doing a detox clay treatment and is followed with our malibu treatment.
- Detox Clay Treatment: This treatment removes all buildup on the scalp.
- Malibu Treatment: Removes build up away from strands.
- Beach Wave Perm: Price varies depending on hair thickness and length and size of rods used as some may require significantly more time.
- Vivid Hair Colors: Price will be hourly per stylist level.
- VIP-(private Appointments): All VIP appointments must pay an additional $75.00 fee. These appointments are exclusive as clients get the entire salon to themselves.
- Thermal Straighteners: Thermal straightener services are only done by a stylist's level 2+ years experience.